Avante Garde horn speakers.....

Any impressions?
jman
Boato2 I was hoping that there would be a few more comments. It may be due to the fact that these are relatively new speakers and that not many have experience with them.
I was hoping for more responses as well. I did listen to these at a show (not the best place to listen) and I was shocked at how good these are. I've heard no speakers put the musicians in front of you as these do. Great transparency, and very "live" sounding. They also open up some great possibilities in terms of amp matching, 300B lovers take notice of this. A great party speaker if you ever need it to be, everyone at the show just loved these.
the treble and midrange are very good,but the lower frequency's do not blend well with the mids and treble.
I have a question for Jetmech057. When said the lower frequencies do not blend well what do you mean? Are the lower frequencies lower in volume compared to the rest of the spectrum? Your observations point out the importance of having more information on the frequency response in the area of flatness. Jman's comments make since because of the great dynamic range and efficiency of the horns. On a positive note it looks like some speakers are starting to show up on the used market.
I have a question for Jetmech057. When said the lower frequencies do not blend well what do you mean? Are the lower frequencies lower in volume compared to the rest of the spectrum? Your observations point out the importance of having more information on the frequency response in the area of flatness. Jman's comments make since because of the great dynamic range and efficiency of the horns. On a positive note it looks like some speakers are starting to show up on the used market.