Amp for Magnapan MGIIIA's

Just picked up a pair of MGIIIA's used and am wondering what would be a good amp. Right now i'm running a Denon PMA 2000R integrated (80W at 8 Ohms, 160W at 4 Ohms). I'd Like to go with seperates but budget will be limited for a few months, (maybe 1K-2K range).
klutzcfb9
I Should also add that I auditioned these through a Parasound HCA-750A and Parasound P/HP850 preamp and I loved the sound, But the room was about 2\3 the size of my listeneing room
The best amp period for large maggies is SimAudio Moon W-5, another good amp is the Clayton 70 mono blocks or similiar high current amps. If you want to stay with an integrated, go with the Krell KAV300i or 500i. I have Maggie 3.3's and have had many amps on them. I bought a Krell 300i for another purpose, never thinking it would do a very good job on the Maggies, and hooked it up on a whim, unless your room is very large, it will do the job very well...large room go with the KAV-500i
I have Maggie 3.3s and they like alot of power, I was using an NAD 2200 and they sounded very good, I purchased an Acurus A200 last year, and they sound fantastic. I was amazed at the how much of a difference this upgrade made. I have also listened to mine through a Adcom 535MkII and a PSE Studio V, the Adcom sounded good but not quite enough juice (I would think that the 5500 or 5800 would be just right), the PSE sounded very smooth(even a bit smoother than the Acurus, but the PSE is a Mono block and I only have one). I have a friend who has a pair of MGIIIa and he has had trouble with his NAD 216 shutting down on him(my older NAD 2200 has never had that problem). I can also recommend from very limited exposure; Rotel, Proton A1200, or PSE Studio IV. I think that once you get a seperate amp you will be amazed at the difference, also spend some time experimenting with the placement of the maggies, they seem to like being at least 4-5 feet from the back wall, and try to put nothing or very little between them and they will sing like nothing that you have ever heard before. Good luck!