Isolation Platform - to be or not to be for CDP?

Right now, I am restricted to a fairly sturdy all wood cabinet to house my equipment. I was considering a custom mapleshade 2" platform to be supported by metal inserts or dowels to go under my CDP. Is this a worthwhile (~$200) investment given the type of cabinet. Eventually I will go to a better rack but that is probably at least several months out on the horizon. Any advice, as always, is greatly appreciated.
maineiac
tgb, undoubtedly something is amiss as my stands are nothing if not dynamic, regards GK
GK, I too have heard dynamics from the Machina Dynamica, but in two systems I have heard the Mana and Neuance combo versus it and both it sound dull and lacking in dynamics. In both cases the M D was properly set up.
tbg - Two Questions: which MD stand are you referring to? How can you be so sure it was set up correctly?
I am sure that they were set up correctly but unsure which it was. It was the first table they came out with. Since the sound went along with what I have always heard from platter supports, I was not surprised, but I remembered the different sound I had heard at CES.
Norm (Tbg), you seem so sure of yourself yet you don't recall what you listened to. Perhaps this will refresh your memory: Ryan C brought his Nimbus which by all accounts had some leaks and thus wasn't performing up to par. So no, it couldn't have been set up correctly.