Budget tuner?

I was thinking of putting a tuner on my system just for periodic FM listening. If possible, I'd like to keep the price under $100 used. However, if there's nothing decent in that range please let me know. I don't know anything about tuners.

I've seen some for $50 and some for $500. I don't know what the difference is. I just want to listen to the radio.

I appreciate any help you can give. I'm using a NAD 370 integrated amp.
exander
I'm going to disagree just a little from the above post. I've been watching tuner sales on ebay, etc for a while now, and it appears to be a seller's market. I think most people use fmtunerinfo.com as sort of the bible now for which tuners are the best to get and from there, vintage MAC's, Sansui's, Pioneer's etc., are commanding very high prices, much more than just a few years ago. My suggestion is a real sleeper, the Yamaha CT-1010. If you read the review on fmtunerinfo.com, it didn't get high marks, only because the person submitting the review had a bad unit. So this tuner, which was Yamaha's next down in line from what people consider to be the best Yamaha, the CT7000, has much of the CT7000 incorporated in it and will sell for about $75.00. It is a fantastic tuner but because it didn't get the "thumbs up" from fmtunerinfo.com, it's not highly sought after, so at the prices it sells for, it's an absolute steal. Good luck!
Mike.
Michaela - I think we're still watching the same program. You've named a unit not "blessed" by the fmtunerinfo site - I'm also not talking about the top Sansui models, but an echelon of well-built "second-tier" models (not so highly-acclaimed), also around $75-$100 used. It's clear that a "blessing" on fmtunerinfo is worth more than it should be - the buyer's market is in the plentitude of very good "also-rans" of interest that aren't receiving this price attention.

It'd be interesting to know if there's anything at all to get excited about in the "dregs" on Ebay - quartz tuners in the $zero-$50 range. Some look serviceable, maybe even nice, but do any of these sound any good, or draw/hold stations at all well - or is all of this stuff early-generation and of little interest?
you can still get a sansui off ebay at decent prices-i got a t80 a month or so for 9$ -thing is in great shape just a light out on the front pannel-it sounds nice also.
Would I not get a "top" echelon Sansui right off of the bat, but rather one of the second tier tuners, like MWilson suggested. Then see if your FM listening patterns require something better. For most of us you may not want or need to proceed further. I know I have no desire to do so. My $7 Sansui T-77 (solidstate) is a knockout on a great uncompressed jazz broadcast, live classical broadcasts, and probably overkill for compressed FM rock/pop/talk.