Hi-end CD 5-disk Changers?

I'd like to know if there are any high-end CD 5-disk changers available. I don't need SACD or DVD just yet as I wait for the format wars to play out. I don't want to buy an external DAC to connect to the changer as I already have a good single CDP (Audio Aero Prima) to listen to. The 5-disk changer is to please the wife so that when we're entertaining she doesn't have to get me to change the music after each disk finishes . . . I know there are lots of cheap and low-fi brands out there which I'd like to stay away from.

Thanks for your help.
kevinzoe
Kevin,

Just an idea but I have a 3-4 yr old Marantz CC4000SE 5 disc changer that is used for same purpose - bakcground and parties. It was the fastest deck on the market then with disc changes, drawer openings, disc payback time literally twice as fast as anything else. I found the Sonys to be slowest. The Marantz will change discs in 4 secs, so fast at social functions that one one ever notices a disc is being changed. I'll hit the 'shuffle' button and music starts in 5 seconds and discs change in this function in 4-5 seconds. However, if you are playing 5 discs in a row it only takes 4 secs between discs. This is about far better than the Sonys and Onkyos I tried.
Another thought - why would Denon cheapen the Marantz line? What exactly has been done to cause them to loose sound quality? Gotta be careful about what dealers say. Also, the 3-4 year old CC4000SE I have is very quiet and I usually don't hear it changing discs. I paid $450.00 ($500.00 list) new.
Get the Rotel 1055. Looks good, sounds good, detachable power cord, well-made, better power supply (or so they say) in comparison to older models, remote is very nice.

Look, if it was 7 years ago, I'd recommend trying to get your hands on the Cal Audio changer, which are the best, but if you are lucky enough to find one, in all liklely hood, it's been in use for at least ten years.

The McIntosh is great and will be the best sounding, but it has the quirky load mechanism and is too expensive (IMHO).

I've used them all and have settled with the Rotel, and am very pleased. I know you will be too.
Of course this is mid-fi which is perfectly acceptable for background and especially parties. I use my Marantz as a transport with a DAC and also have a C.E.C. single disc transport. Marantz sounds pretty damn good that way and the C.E.C. is only a little better - more solid, better bass, and a little quieter.