Hi-end CD 5-disk Changers?

I'd like to know if there are any high-end CD 5-disk changers available. I don't need SACD or DVD just yet as I wait for the format wars to play out. I don't want to buy an external DAC to connect to the changer as I already have a good single CDP (Audio Aero Prima) to listen to. The 5-disk changer is to please the wife so that when we're entertaining she doesn't have to get me to change the music after each disk finishes . . . I know there are lots of cheap and low-fi brands out there which I'd like to stay away from.

Thanks for your help.
kevinzoe
Check out the Mcintosh MCD205, front loading player that holds 5 discs. Still current in their product line. Specs are on their website. Seen a few sell on the gon in mid to high teens.
Rotel=upper middleclass?could always pipe it through a DAC of your choice if need be.
A Sony Scd-333es may please the Wife? It was Stereophile Class A in 2001. 36lb player, with 2 ch Sacd as a bonus! Check it out, & Good Luck!
But aren't the SACD players class rated for native hirez discs only? I.e. the scd-c333es was A rated only for SACd and not redbook? That makes a difference. I believe that is how JA does the rankings. someone with a copy of stereophile could verify this since he mentioned that in the issues with the ranked components.

with that being said, since this is for background listening, I would choose something reasonably smooth sound, with a quiet and robust mechanism. You don't want one that sounds like a robot walking on rocks when you change a disc. Plus if it's decently ergonomic and reliable the wife should like.

I'd like an Marantz since that's the only one i've liked that I've had experience with. I have not played with the more expensive Rotel or McIntosh recommendations here. I'm not sure if the price of those scares you away. I think the prima runs $2k-ish ir so no? So you'll probably want to spend less than that ideally, no? The Sony has known quirks that bother me. That may be a nonissue for you. If it were me, I'd get the best Marantz. If I wanted something more neutral sounding, I'd look into a panasonic DVD changer on the low end of the price spectrum (ergonomics suck on this one) and the Rotel on the higher end. My $0.02
Aroc yes Stereophile does Class rate the players mainly for Hi-Rez, however they do offer a valid in-depth review on Redbook performance. If Robust, & Quiet for background music is the main concern the Sony is a affordable answer in the sub $600 level used. The Sony 333/555 offer 5 digital Wadia type digital filters which allow the end user to adjust the roll-off to suite their system. The Mcintosh 205 uses a Teac 5 disc changer assembly, this is one NOISY player at low volume levels. And at a $1700-1800 used level this would be one player I would not consider for a Low Volume Background Music Wife Acceptance Factor Easy To Load, & Operate Player.