Thanks for the Help

I'd just like to make a blanket thank you to all the members of Audiogon for their knowing and not knowing efforts in helping me put together a killer sound system in the last six months. Thanks to Audiogons F1fanatic for his input on all things Cardas and kimber...invaluable. All the mint Accuphase gear was bought at 50 to 60 percent off of list. All the power cords and interconnects were bought here on Audiogon. The speakers were bought at a local Vienna dealer. The speaker cables were bought for less than half of list on Ebay. Remember how a favorite song you liked so much sounded on the AM radio and how it sounded the first time you heard it on an FM stereo station you tuned into. That's the magnitude of differance I'm talking about. Night and day. And most important FUN along the way. Appreciate it! jackofspeed Equipment Accuphase P-450 Power Amp Accuphase C-275V Preamp Accuphase DP-75V CD Player Vienna Acoustics Beethoven Grand Concert PS Audio Xtream Statement PC to amp Cardas Golden Reference PC's to Preamp and CD player Cardas Golden Reference XLR from CD to Preamp Cardas Golden Cross XLR from Preamp to amp Kimber Select KS-3033 speaker cable 8ft. pair
jackofspeed
Hey Jackofspeed,

Glad to help anytime. Thanks for the kind words. Keep me posted on how the system sounds.

happy listening