The most detailed speaker cable??

Hello All,
I would like some help in chosing a new set of very detailed speaker cables. I want something that is I guess on the bright side. I have used so far... AZ satoris,AZ holograms, Nordost red dawns, AQ bedrocks, kimber 4tc just to name a few. So please help in my search based on your experience with speaker cables.
Thanks
harnellt
Screw the beer and wine!

I think we should lock them in the Octagon for some ho-holds-barred fun and games. No kicking a downed opponent, no fishooking, no groin strikes, and no small joint manipulation.

Are YOU ready?!

Are YOU ready?!

Let's get it on!!!!!
Nick Drake on the stereo right now...MAN, it sounds amazing!

Highdudgeon, my favorite is an IWC Aquatimer SS (classic version), and coincidentally I chose that movement NOT for its time-keeping abilities--could've bought a Casio for that--but instead for much the same reason I go with silver speaker cables over the Home Depot variety. It's all about the feel, baby! What else can you expect from a musician?

Rsbeck, how 'bout a Chianti for the pasta? See you soon, I hope! Sean, I know it's a long drive, but I expect you to show up as well. My Scala's need modding, Yoda.
Post removed