Which CD's for Imaging/Soundstage?

Which CD would you use to check the imaging and soundstage of the speakers/system.

I found these to be very good examples

Branford Marsalis - Trio Jeepy
Eagles - Hell Freezes Over
Cassandra Wilson - New Moon Daughter
Suzanne Vega - Particularly Tom's Diner
Zakir Hussain, John McLaughlin, Jan Garberak - Making Music
Strunz and Farah - Primal Magic
128x128quadophile
This one is not available, as far as I know, as a CD, but on Vinyl it is an ASTOUNDING and most startling demonstration of soundstage and imaging. It is only percussion instruments and is quite modern in the two compositions. The album is called "Percussions in Colors". It is on RCA red label in the "Direct Masters Series" ("Highest Fidelity / Direct-to-Disk Edition"), Percussionist Sumire Yoshihara plays arrangements by Takemitsu and Ichiyangi. If you ever see this one come up used anywhere snatch it up! I imagine it would be difficult to find. I think it is also a good test of your system as percussion instruments tend to be challenging to make sound natural in reproduction. The effect of this particular LP is pinpoint imaging, wide and deep staging against a BLACK background. Very stark.
spies-by way of the world. i bought this in 91 when one of the magazines recommended it as the best cd to listen to imaging, etc. I still say it is great for that, contemporary jazz.
Cassandra Wilson: New Moon Daughter, Belly of the Sun
Tin Hat Trio: Helium,Rodeo Eroded
Harry Connick Jr.: Loftys Roach Soufle,Come By Me
Eric Clapton: Unplugged
Moulin Rouge Soundtrack: Roxanne
Tom Waits: Mule Variations
Anyone care to add to this list some of the newer offerings that you may have come across?