hospital grade or commercial grade receptacles ?

What is the difference ? Is it really worth ten times the price to get hospital grade receptacles ? Why ?
Is one brand really superior to another? Is Pass &
Seymore a good brand ? Hubble better ?
I am setting up a closet to house my mid-fi gear and
will be running two dedicated 20A. lines to run the
2-channel audio and the home entertainment equipment. I
will have two double (2 duplex receptacles) on each 20A
circuit.
Thank you in advance.
saki70
Post removed 
Has anyone ever actually listened to a high end system in a hospital ? Those long marble halls must have great accoustics. In fact next time Im in a hospital, Im gonna rip me off an outlet !
Eldartford,

Of course you should believe him. Didn't you see the "Buena Vista Kennel Club"? I distinctly remember hearing that pup scat off of Ry Cooder's guitar picking. I really think your friend is being too modest about his furry friend's list of formidable talents.
Any power cable will do mister. Grab a physics book if you dare! What IS imporpartant and should be considered is a balanced transformer/AC conditioner. Most of the big recording studios and mastering labs use them. I do too. No hocus pokus here. These devices (ie: Equitech 5Q) WILL make a significant sonic difference. Much better soundstage, better transient/dynamic response, and much tighter, accurate bass. Garbabe in;Garbage out. No BS sir.