Systemdek IIX Turntable Bearing

Hello All,
I have a SYSTEMDEK IIX turntable that I am about to set-up. In the instruction manual it says that the "ball" inside the bearing well is removeable, yet I cannot get it out of the well no matter what I do. I removed the bearing housing and thoroughly removed all of the old oil inside. I tapped on the sides and bottom of the bearing well repeatedly and the ball will not fall out. Do any of you know if any of the SYSTEMDEK IIXs ever had balls that were not removeable from the housing? It seems unlikely to me but I'm not very familiar with this deck. Please help if you can. Thanks for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Jeff
gjpgamer
Hi Again,
Thanks so much for getting back to me. I have some WD-40 here. I'll try that first. If it doesn't work I'll use the "heat treatment", although all I have handy is a gas range. I'll be careful not to heat the bottom too much. I generally use 30 weight oil for the bearing because it was recommended in the instructions for my old AR ES-1. I do know that, up to a point, higher viscosity is better. I'll try the 40 weight. I know that everyone seems to have their own favorite bearing lubricant. What do you think of the "black oil"? I'll let you know how I make out. Thanks very much again.
Sincerely,
Jeff
Jeff -- RE: oil. I have a Goldmund Studietto direct drive TT which requires very quiet bearing operation, so I use a van den Hul oil that's laced with zirconium oxide micro particles which act like zillions of ball-bearings keeping the metal parts from touching.

I don't think you'll be able to hear a difference with your TT which is good, but not quite that revealing. I'm not familiar with "black oil" unless it goes by another name, but if you cruise these forums, as well as vinyl asylum, I'm sure you'll find lots of suggestions.
Hi Again. Your suggestion worked like a champ. I'm greatful. I sprayed the WD-40 into the bearing well and let it sit for about 60 hrs. I then dumped it out and whacked the bottom of the housing a couple of times with a hammer and the ball came out. I cleaned the well and ball thouroughly so this won't happen again. Thanks very much for all of your help. It is much appreciated.
Sincerely,
Jeff