Damping fluid/grease for Mayware Unipivot?

Does anyone know something about the damping fluid used in the Mayware unipivots? Ideally I would like to know the viscosity if anyone has a full specification for one of the arms.

I have had a google and found a recommendation to use olive oil (usually a fairly thin viscous liquid) but the users manual refers to a grease (usually a much more viscous gunge). Hmmm. Can anyone who has actually seen the damping fluid supplied with one of the arms describe its thickness/viscousity relative to olive oil or grease.

Many thanks.
andy19191
When I had my first Hadcock I was told that STP worked well. A tip I've heard is that radio-controlled model shops sell silicone damping fluid which is identical to hifi silicone fluid - apart from a more realistic price tag.
Thanks for the pointers. I had intended to stick to silicone fluid bought from the local electrical suppliers but do not know what grade to get: a thick grease or a relative thin fluid. Obviously I can buy several grades and experiment but I had hoped to find out what was supplied with the arm originally.
I reiterate: turntablebasics silicone fluid is quite cheap, real-world price. I have tons of experience with Maywares and other unipivots: olive oil is only good if your 'table has utterly no dynamics, where damping is not required. The more dynamic the sound of your 'table/tonearm/cartridge combo, the more beneficial damping is. The thicker the fluid the more damping an equivalent amount of fluid will apply. Turntablebasics has various grades which they explain in full on their website, click on it. "Standard" fluid provided by Mayware or any other company is meaningless, as it depends on the cartridge and turntable used, and can only be done by ear. A little fluid which is very thick gives the same damping as a lot of thin fluid. Buy the trurtablebasics-recommended fluid for tonearms, and experiment by ear (a lot to a little or none at all) to get the best result. The Mayware/Ortofon combo on a belt-drive requires only a little damping with thinner oil, any more and the dynamics and bass disappear. The Mayware/Ortofon combo on my Lenco requires a lot of thick silicone fluid (the cup filled to the top) because the Lenco dynamics are outrageous. There is no standard.
Johnnantais, thanks for the turntablebasics pointer it was useful in providing a practical viscosity range. I am slowly getting there with a bit of help.

The reason I would still like to know the viscosity of the Mayware supplied silicone fluid it that varying from full to empty should cover the required damping for most cartridges.

I am surprised the turntable has a noticeable effect. By dynamics do you mean structure-borne sound from the motor/bearing?
It should be emphasised that manufacturer's specs are only a guide and can't predict the effects of a cartridge/tonearm combo in the real world.Listen to Jean.The cartridge/tonearm resonance itself is at the core of this issue.A paper by Paol Ladegaard in the Vinyl Asylum library explains this if you care to do further reading.