VenHaus Pulsar™ interconnects

Has anyone used this product as an audio IC (it apparently can be used in digital and video applications, too)? What were your impressions? I own some VenHaus PCs that rock, and am interested in what any owner of the VenHaus ICs has to say. In advance, thanks for your reply.

VenHaus site: http://venhaus1.com/VH_Audio_Test.html
djbnh
Post removed 
Tvad, to answer your question:
Pulsar sound louder because of the thicker wire used when compared to Au24.
Pulsar sound glare: this is depend on your system. It could be that your system is a little bright to begin with. Aside from that, the eichman copper bullet plug does sound a little glare compared to their Silver bullet plug version. There are other factors which have to do with cable geometry/insulation and material choice.
Wider sound stage: Smearing of mids does not give you wider sound stage. It is not an illusion rather you're used to the Au-24 smaller sound stage. IMHO, a better cable useually gives you wider sound stage. Look for a pair of used NBS classic lines like King Serpent through Statement RCA cables (aside from its super expensive retail price) and you'll understand why better cables are much better. Even though I've heard NBS over 2 dozen systems and got similar result, it still has to match your system.
Throw them in the mail to me with funds for return shipping. I have no problems doing this for you. Send me an email and i'll forward my shipping info. Figure 5 - 7 days on the burner with 2 - 3 days transit each way and you'll still have 25+ days to listen to them. Priority mail is by far the best deal for something like this. Sean
>
Hang in there. IMHO, the Audience are nice, but the Pulsar will retrieve more information, be better balanced from top to bottom, and produce a bigger, more lifelike image.

The Pulsars take 300-400 hours before I stopped hearing improvements. One of the last things to change was the top end (finally smoothes out).

I have noticed this with the singled ended Pulsar I use as a digital ic and the balanced Pulsars I use as analog ic's.

George
Ok, wanted to post an update on the balanced Pulsars (both Rhodium and Gold Furutechs).

I am happy to report that the little bit of HF grain or glare I initial reported is all gone! It turned out that most of what I was hearing was removed by doing a little bit of tweaking to my RM 40's. I also think getting more hours on the Pulsars helped as well.

So I can now safely say that the balanced Pulsars with Furutech XLR are the all-around best ic I have had in my system.

I can heartily recommend this ic, without reservation and regardess of the price point you are at.

As for the gold vs. rhodium... I preferred the Rhodium in my system. Here is why:

The rhodium had better initial attack and was a more lively in a good way.
The leading edge on an acoustic guitar had more definition and was easier to hear.
The drums and bass seemed to jump out at me and had slightly better definition.
The gold was more polite and laid back.
With the rhodium the soundstage is more forward and slightly deeper.
The biggest difference was in the highs. The gold by comparison sounds a little rolled off and slow. Cymbals seem to hit faster and decay a little longer with the rhodium.

The differences weren't huge, but I didn't have to strain to hear them. Although I preffered the Rhodium, the Gold was excellent as well.

I think it just comes down to personal tastes and proper system matching.

George