Graham IC-50 -vs-IC-70 "shotgun"

Hello,
Has anyone had a chance to compare the Graham IC-50 vs IC-70 "shotgun" phono cable? What would/does the "shotgun" cable offer above the "non-shotgun" cable?
Thanks.
gerardff
Yes, I agree, and also with respect to break-in time. I bought the 2.2 and the IC-70 shotgun (have not heard the other) as a package. I wound up selling the 2.2 separately and used the IC-70 on a couple of other arms. I sold the IC-70, too, and wish now that I'd kept it. It is a fine cable.
This is slightly off topic, but thought you might be interested.

I used to own a IC 50. Then went to a Hovland, now a Purist Venustas (which is still breaking in).

The Graham was din to RCA. The others din to XLR. my phono stage performs a little better in my system running balanced.

Who knows if any of these cables were really broken in using my Lyra Helicon to drive it. Also, I'm using a SME 20/2 table with SME IV.Vi arm. I realize if you're using a Graham arm, you may get some better synergy given the internal arm cable is similar.

Caveats aside, I thought the Graham was wonderfully detailed, but thin in my system. The Hovland, much more warmth, slight less detail.

The Purist handily surpases both. In every area I can think of. It only has 150 hours playing time on it. It's still opening up.

If cost isn't a object consider the Purist. If you need a touch of warmth, then the Hovland. If detail is important, and your system isn't slightly thin in the mids, the Graham was good.
I have heard the IC-70 but not an IC-50. I liked the IC-70 for waht it didon the top end, as well as it was a warmer cable than the Harmonic Tech. Silver I have. But where the IC-70 failed was low end transpareny, ie., listening to symphonic music string sectiions were shown as a mass of sound rather that individual instruments as a group. The HT while deliniating these diffrences was not as musical overall. I always wondered if the IC-70 was not broken-in enough at the time.
I had the IC-30 and loved the detailed but found it missing some low end. To what extent does the IC-70 improve in this regard, and, by any chance have you compared it to my current reverence Cardas Golden Reference phono cable?
Thanks,
Art
As echoed by Gerardff above, phono cable break-in takes some time, given the small signal strength. I personally recommend the Cable Cooker to speed up this lengthy process and remove the break-in factor from cable evaluation. I have found it makes a big difference. My IC-70 changed dramatically after a break-in on the 'Cooker. The low end improved dramatically.