Has anyone used electronic pocket scales for VTF?

I use pocket scale from http://www.saveonscales.com/pocket.html to set stylus tracking force sucessfully. These scales have 0.1 gram increments which should be good enough for VTF.
128x128nghiep
Thanks for all of the responds. I bought the 120 Z model. I tried the scale at different heights by placing it on and off the platter and still got the same weight reading. The VTF should be the same at about +,- 2 inch from the platter height because the scale didn't detect any difference in 0.1 gram sensitivity. You can try different heights to see if the scale detects different weights. This scale design is insensitive to the the height. The shure VTF gage is sensitive to different heights due to its pivot supported and counterweight balanced. The penny weights is a good way to check the scale.
I got my MyWeigh MX-50 from saveonscales also. FWIW, it resolves to .01g and thus does detect VTF changes at different heights. It reveals VTF changes from arm height adjustments.

Does this matter for listening to music? Not a bit. Except for arm/cartridge changes I use my scale about twice a year, to adjust the counterweight for the hot or cold weather VTF range. After that I use my fine VTF adjuster for tuning by ear, which doesn't require a scale.

Another risk with some of these scales is that some models are strongly magnetic. You don't want a cartridge anywhere near that.
The 120 Z model is non magnetic. The VTF differences at various heights are due to the anti skating device. When the height changes, it either pulls the anti skating string or spring up or down hence changes the VTF. The tonearm pivoting should not effect the VFT at various heights.
Glad to hear yours isn't magnetic. Mine is so I thought I'd mention it.

"The tonearm pivoting should not effect the VFT (sic) at various heights." Umm, you'd better check your physics. :)