Advise for CD player upgrade? Arcam? Rega? MF?

I'm going to be upgrading my old Yamaha Cd player, and hope
the sages of A-gon can offer up some thoughts. My current
system is rounded out with a Plinius 8200MKII integrated, Totem Forests, and an NAD phono. My budget is in the $1500
-$ 2000 ballpark. I'm considering new and used. Some of the units that have caught my attention are: M Fidelity 3.2cd, Naim CD5, Arcam CD23, Rega Jupiter, and Classe' CDP10. I listen to a very wide range in music. Suggestions? Thanks!
128x128golfrok
Forget the cd player. Upgrade your phono. You will never be satisfied with CD. Records sound immensely better.
It is going to be awfully hard for vinyl to keep up with
SACD and even upsampled CD. A few years ago,
it might have made some sense to say forget digital,
but at this point in music playback history -- I don't
think one can say that unless one has an attachment
to the particular sound of vinyl similar to how some favor tubes over solid state. Even then, it doesn't make
sense to tell anyone to simply forget about digital or solid state. Believe it or not, some people don't prefer
tubes and don't prefer the clicks and pops of vinyl
over superb digital playback.
You may want to check out the new Arcam CD33 with upsampling. Otherwise the CD23 (which I own) is also a great choice, especially if you can find a used one. When I shopped for a CD player, I preferred the CD23 over the Rega.

That said, I don't think you can go wrong with any of the players you listed. It's just how well the player matches with the rest of your system.