PS Audio Direct Stream

Has anyone received this unit yet?
And if so please share your review.
128x128ozzy
Ozzy: You have zero risk buying the PS Audio Direct Stream DAC since PS Audio has a 100% money back return policy. If the unit does not sound okay, you can return it and get your money back. In addition, PS Audio Customer Support is terrific if you need it.

Please see this link for the PS Audio return policy.

http://www.psaudio.com/returns-and-security/

I agree with you that many hi-end units require a break in time. For example, I own the Ayre QB-9 DSD DAC and their manual says the unit requires about 100-500 hours of break in time. My unit sounded much better after about 200 hours of use. It is fully broken in now and sounds terrific.

When you get the unit, please give us your impressions out of the box and again after some break in time.
Descriptions of sounds are mostly meaningless. You have to actually hear them to understand.
Thanks, Charles1dad, French fries, Hgeifman, and Bsme85,for your comments.
I am not shy of returning things that don't impress. After all, I have been banned from Audio Advisor.

It is good to know that PS Audio stands behind there products. I guess the 2 things that I am concerned with is, the possible loss of high frequency extension. (I love hearing the smash of a cymbal). And the reduction of dynamics. Both of these items have been commented about on different forums.
+1French fries regarding the varying quality of the actual CD/SACD. When mastered and produced with a high level of care they can sound quite wonderful and engaging.
Charles,