Musical Fidelity A3CD player

Which are your experiences about this CD player? of course, if you own or have listened one these.
calamasu512c
It is an outstanding value for the money. Also it is not the same as the X-ray. The guts are the same but the larger frame/box results in less internal electronic interference and cleaner sound. It also does possess a good musicality. Not soft or lush but open clean and musical. I compared it with Proceed cdp, and rega planet. It was much better than both in my system. Amps icluded Conrad cj 11a, A.R. VT 100 II, Music Fidelity A3cr (which is one heck of an amp at $$$)
using A.R. LS 15 preamp, cotour 1.8 speakers and Mission 750 le speakers.
Megasam:I'm an owner of an 'older' Bel Canto DAC1 unit. Do you know if Bel Canto will do a reasonably priced update (power supply) on it?
Yurko, yes power supply upgrade available if you send unit to BC for install I believe cost is @$200 but don't quote me on that, some members here are having it done. I last talked to BC couple weeks ago and was informed that in a few months they will have revised board design, in the meantime they are constantly tweaking existing board design, especially the crystal chip. Newest models are now even better and more stable as unit is constantly being tweaked and improved.