Back-Up Low Output MC For My Arkiv B?

Any suggestions on a back-up, low output MC cartridge to replace my Arkiv B when it goes in for a rebuild? It would go on an LP12/Ekos. Phono pre is a Pass XONO, so looking for an output of no more than the Arkiv's (0.4), since this is almost too much for the Xono in MC configuration with all the attenuation jumpers installed....Budget would be $ 500 or less (ideally less). For that price point, I guess a Denon 103/104, several Ortofons, and several Dynavectors might fit the bill, but I have no experience with anythin other than Linn carts (Klyde, Arkiv)
128x128alexc
Post removed 
Yes, the 103S is available from Denon USA for about $250, I think. David99 got one recently, and put it on his Oracle/Alphason rig, and he loves it.
I was in the market for a 103 awhile back. I found this thread somehere regarding the differetn 103 versions. I can't remember now where I found it, and I apologize to the author for not mentioning their name. Anyway, with all of this talk again of 103's, this info might be of use to someone. The original author refers to the cartridges as "he's" not "she" or "he/she". So, blame he/she if you are offended! :-)

Looks as though this list could use some updating in light of Tom's mention that the 103S is still available.

"103”C”…He’s got a black body that’s got square edges (not “rounded off” like one of his siblings), a white center line, and no “letter” designation. He’s the original 103 cartridge…the first stereo MC ever, if my history lessons have been correct. Given the “C” nickname because of his conical stylus. A rather [very] low compliance cartridge…he needs a lot of tracking force, 2.5-3g. 0.3mv output. Started life in 1963, and still in production!

103D…This guy’s the “classic” in the eyes of most 103 users. He’s got a olive\tan colored body with a red center line. An elliptical stylus replaces the conical found on the C…much more compliant suspension too. 0.3mv output, 1.5g track. This little guy is the magic maker…mid-range to die for! IMO, the finest sounding pickup ever made! Sadly, I’m fairly sure he’s out of production. [not true, these are still available from Denon USA].

103S…He’s pretty close to the D, but does away with the elliptical stylus, in favor of a Shibata. He’s always dressed in a white body with a red center line. 0.4mv output 1.5g track. He’s long out of production.

103M…He gots a black plastic body with metal [aluminum?] inlayed around the perimeter of the body. He’s physically shorter than his brothers are, if I remember correctly. Donno what stylus he’s got? 0.15mv output, 1.4g track. Again, out of production.

103C1S…A modernized version of the “C”…pretty much the same low compliance, super stiff suspension as the C. He comes dressed in a black body like the C, but this time with rounded corners and edges, a metallic fleck paint job, a silver centerline, and the text DL-103C1 silk-screened on the side. 0.3mv output, 2.5g track. Also out of production, if I’m not mistaken.

103R…Don’t know a ton ‘bout this guy, ‘cept that he’s got a black body, like the “C” but with a gold center line, and the text DL-103R on the side. He’s got coils wound from 6 nine’s copper wire. Not sure on the output or track. I do believe he’s still in production!

My info gets even more fuzzy from here…I’m also assuming everything from here on in is out of print.

103Special…white body

103G…Black body, made of some sort of carbon/composite, if memory serves. Coils wound from gold wire.

103FL…Fine line stylus…white body

103C2…Black body, black center line

Another correspondent who lives in Japan added:

There were many other cartridges in the DL-103 series over the years, such as DL-103 PRO (lower compliance), DL-103 gold (gold wire) DL-103FL, etc etc."