get vinyl rig or audio aero capital

I have an old bang and olufsen 1700 turntable cl cartridge
mid fi about 300 albums from 70-80's (some jap pressings)
my discs were played once and taped to a Nak - so great there

I'm wondering - do I go analog and spend big bucks on an analog rig (table, arm, cartridge, phono stage, cleaner, cables, platform) to get superior sound but then have a dated collection to play

arc ls5 preamp - no phono stage - all balanced inputs

or do I buy an audio aero capital - most analog like cd player and enjoy further my 1200+ cds

current digital end is Teac VRDS10 (Wadia) and EVS Millenium II dac - a nice combo

is there any good mid end tables that will perform well and not wear out my old vinyl??

thanks

Tom
128x128audiotomb
thanks all, I'm taking the analog plunge!!!

already buying up vinyl at my local used record store in New Orleans (good deals)and ebay

bought the ARC PH2 phono pre (on it's way)

now do I wait six months for an expensive rig $2-3K Nottingham Spacedeck is one option I am looking at

or do I jump on a used VPI HW19 MKiv for $900-1000

or a Nottingham Hyperspace for $1200

or other good deals

cartridge recommendations - most bang for the buck?

all suggestions welcome

thanks
I just went through this process and after buying and selling some of the tables you mentioned, I settled on the Nott Spacedeck. Wait and get the Spacdeck. In the end you will gravitate there anyway. You will not be disappointed.
For $1200, I am supposing that you mean the Interspace. If you can get the Hyperspace for $1200, RUN, do not walk, and get your money order sent!!!! Better yet, tell ME your source and I will run! :-)
4yank - sorry - yes an interspace $1200 with arm and cart

mikeyaya - that's just the type of comment I wanted to hear
do it right the first time

and thanks twl for all the comments offline

thanks

Tom