Terres TT why a mystery

I have read a lot about the Terres TT on audiogon.
When i talk to local high end dealers they have never
heard of it.One dealer had heard of the table his reaction
was that it was a joke.If this table is so good,then why
has nobody in the industry heard of it.
taters
I agree with Sean most dealers are only informed about the products they sell and sometimes the are not versed in product knowledge in the audio industry.This is a story that happened to me,living up by Seattle I on occation go to certain dealers in Seattle (which are limited)went into one that has been around many many years.I told him I was thinking of upgradeing form a rega p-25 (he is a rega dealer) to a VPI TNT he tried to convince this would be a downgrade yes a DOWNGRAGE, I walked out shaking my head. Got home researched VPI for several weeks,reading posts on audiogon posting posts on audiogon reading some more. Bought the TNT what a upgrade yes upgrade, Were I am going with this (like Sean said) is some dealers are lazy and illinformed, listen to the pros the guys that are using them and when there not there thinking about them. PS maybe I should have bought a Teres TT. David
You guys are being to nice to the dealers. The bottom line is the bottom line for them. These are the same guys who have been telling me for the last 20 years Cd's are the answer. These are the guys who told us transistors are the answer etc. etc. They might as well sell us the lastest fad diet. When is the last time you heard a system at a audio store you could even live with for more than a day. I do have a dealer in phoenix, who only carries tube gear, where I heard the big Quads, with Quad amps, which was quite nice. On the subject, Teres or Redpoint, which are similar, are great products without the middle men. Designed and modified by guys who love audio. My feeling is if you get a Teres or a Redpoint your biggest problem will be which cart, arm, and phono section will float your boat.