Denon 3910 Universal Player - Opinions?

Anybody heard/viewed the 3910 universal player yet? Would appreciate comments on Redbook CD, SACD as well as DVD-Video performance.
Thanks!
Ag insider logo xs@2xsrama
Like I said already, ALL players have a hdmi/dvi handshake problem bar none, so what is your point already.

Perhaps you can reference the actual thread/user name of this person with disc reading problems, as I can't seem to find it.

Any way, none of this has anythimg to do whith the fact that Denon has problems whith the 3910, just like the 5900, and seeings how I have owned all these players and will try the 3910 this week, I would say I am defenitly an expert on universals as compared to you.....LOL

Now.. back to my Samual Adams.
The head and toe room cliping is the same exact problem whith hdmi/dvi connections have on EVERY player made.

I looked through every post and there are NO other reported problems, and no transport/disc reading problems from the Onkyo/Integra universals....not one single problem except for the universal hdmi/dvi toe room clipping ect problem,which is one universal problem whith all players, and in fact one in the same problem.

If you have an hdmi input, there is no problem at all.

Perhaps the other problems you thought you saw on the SP1000,were in reality, in one of the many 3910 threads filled whith complaints.

Have a great one
Greg
The person at AVS Forum who's Integra DPS 10.5 locks up is: mattepntr The thread can be found by clicking here.
Another Integra Blooper regarding the green pixels when video is of a black screen can be found here User: Mattepntr

I guess my point Greg is that you wrote that the Onkyo is a flawless machine in a post above. At the time I thought you were posting credible information. So.. I looked into it & from what I've learned, this appears to be untrue.

One of your statements above regarding the 3910:
The the macro blocking is supposedly not as bad as the 5900, but why have artifacts at all when you can have it all whith the Onkyo/Integra.

Have it all? Shesh! To me, that seems to be an over the top statement when I can easily find people discussing artifacts with the Onkyo/Integra.

I still like this thread on Audio Asylum where Joe Murphy Jr. tells you like it is.
Who cares what junior has to say, the fact is that every pro and every personal comparison of the Onkyo as compared to all other top notch universals, has the Onkyo on top, and in my set up, it is flawless.

Again,every problem you mention can be attributed to an HDMI/DVI connection only.
There all one problem whith that particular connection on the 3910 also.
All things being even, the Onkyo is still the clear winner over the 3910 in every opinion of the two, both pro and personal so far.

This IS the point.

Greg