T.G. Audio I.C. cables?

The search function didn't reveal much info on the T.G. Audio cables. Have any of you tried them. I just got a pair to sample from Mr. Crump and I must ay I'm most impressed. I don't even know how many models he sells. Mine are rather
pliable with a blk rubber-like sleeve. He said they were "dead accurate" but that he "detuned" this pair to slightly take the edge off. They are detailed but smooth (if not Cardas-like) and what bass! Thanks MikE
mwalsdor
I also own a pair of TG Audio HSR cables. They sound great. They are a silver cable and they are much more pliable than most IC's. If you go to tweakshop.com then click on accessories you will get a link to TG Audio. Click on it and on the second page is info on the interconnects. It should tell you all you want to know. You can also contact Bob Crump at 713-721-4756. He is the builder and can answer any questions.
I have TG cables. They have replaced a long line of predecessors that are considered by many to be some of the finest cables made. In my system the TG cables work best, excellent bass, smooth with detail and a black background. Although silver, they are not bright, highs shimmer but don't perforate your eardrum like other silver cables I've had. Staging is phenomenal, particularly the pinpoint placement of instruments in space. My feeling is that these are not only one if not the best bang for the buck in cabling, but truly reference quality cables regardless of price, which happens to be 1/3 to 1/5 of some of the aforementioned cables I've had in my system. Give Bob a call, great guy with a " things don't have to cost a lot to be good" philosophy.