Power Cord For Audio Research gear

Hi folks........I just purchased an Audio Research LS25 and PH3 SE......any suggestions from you all as to the best power cord for them????

Rick
rwd
Sure I do Steve, but just barely. I don't see how that matters though. Do I need to know how the combustion engine works to choose the car I like? I don't think I will ever know the theory that you do and I am sure you worked really hard getting there. But I can't ignore what I hear no more than you can not ignore the numbers. So why don't we get to gear that you do like? You would be more likely to win over someone if they at least agreed with you on some other aspect of audio.
No money - Audio is AC. Your interconect cables carry only AC. If there is anything but AC on your cables then something is defective. Now, in order to cary AC your cables have to do just as good a job when electrons go from the cd player to the preamp as when the electrons go from the preamp to the cd player. If the electrons are treated differently by the cable based on which direction they are going, it would make a terrible mess of the signal. So, if you have ever heard a difference based on which direction your cables arrows were pointing, you can be certain it was your imagination.
hey stevemj since u r such an expert on all aspects of audio tell use what your insight has done in your selection of superior equipment so u dont waste money on fads and advertising of manufactures. What do u own??????
onterio - I'm not claiming to be an expert on much. I know there are many here who know much more than I about many aspects of audio. I have only commenting on simple things - line cords, arrows on IC's, outlets, cable conditioners. Items that cause the engineers that design the gear everyone uses to break out in howls of laughter.
I have talked to enginers about power cords and speaker cable and they too are as puzzled as the rest of us about the differences that can be heard from idosyncrisesof each particular item!!!!!!!
P.S. u never did list your system for us all
Good listening stevemj