Recommended cables for Genesis APM-1 ?

Hi, I'm trying to decide which speaker cable would be best for my Genesis APM-1's. My first choice is Kimber Select KS3033, then Synergistic Designers Reference or resolution reference,NBS Signature III or King serpent II. My system is Sonic Frontiers SFT-1 & McCormack SST-1 CD transports,Genesis Digital Lens,McCormack DAC-1 deluxe,McCormack TLC-1 deluxe passive preamp,McCormack DNA-2 amp,MIT 330 plus series II (rca) interconnects,Kimber Illuminations D-60 digital cables & currently MIT 750 CVT Terminator series II speaker cables,Synergistic Reference & master couplers & kimber Powercords to lens & dac. Also should I upgrade my interconnects.Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
donjf
I currently have a pair of Genesis V speakers. I had good success with Kimber 8 AG, but was using a VAC Ren 70/70 amp. My current choice is Wireworld Gold Eclipse III+ I think you will be Ok with the Kimber, however I don't know about how the McCormak stuff will work with it. The NBS stuff is also real nice and might be a safer choice as it always seems smooth and quiet. I've only found that in some cases it's a little restricted in the dynamics. Your mileage may vary. Good luck!
Fred
Hi Fred, I went with the Kimber Select KS3033 speaker cables and they work excellent.The highs are not as rolled off as the mit's, midrange is excellent, bass is quick and not as artificially extended as the mit's. I plan on purchasing the Kimber select KS1030 or KS1130 interconnects and changing preamp to either Sonic Frontiers Line 3 SE or Conrad Johnson 17LS.This will give me a chance to use the DNA-2 balanced inputs. If you have any recommendation on preamps please let me know. I'm looking for detailed sound with some warmth and thought using tube preamp would be the answer. Thank You for your input. Don