Are Homegrown Interconnects shielded??

Pardon my ignorance, I am thinking of adding a pair of homegrown silver lace interconnects to my system. Do these have any type of shielding at all, thanks.
miked
No, no sheild. You may or may not need sheild. They have a 30 day trail on pre-made, but not on the kits.
As already noted, they are not shielded. However, the braided design used by Kimber and HomeGrownAudio tends to reduce problems from RFI, etc. I have the Silver Lace cable between my preamp and power amp, and Silver Solution interconnect on all of my components. The equipment is in a large entertainment center, next to a 32" direct view TV, and I have not noted any particular problems due to lack of shielding.
Hello Sdcampbell. How have you been? What are your impressions of the Silver Lace? I am using this cable between my CD player and my integrated amp currently. I originally installed it between my tuner and int amp. Just to give it a 10 day continuous break - in. Of course I wanted to hear what it sounded like right out of the box. Initial impressions - WHOOAAA!!! The cable sounded HUGE. Dynamic, powerful, menacing bass. I almost thought it overshadowed the rest of the spectrum, but I later saw that everything was there. I have never been this impressed by an interconnect before. I have now had it for over 3 months. I still find the sound big. But, there is also warmth, smoothness, liquidity, and detail. I have tried many cables in the past. This one will not be coming out of my system for a while.