PS Audio Lab Cable Vs Shunyata

I want to upgrade power cords from preamp, mono blocks, PS Audio P600 Power Plant to wall. Interested in the PS Audio Lab Cable but have sceen numerous positive posting on Shunyata cords. Any experience with these two cords or advice? Which powersnake would you recommend? My price point is 400.00 per 6 foot cable.(used or new) Thank you any help is greatly appreciated.
robert84092c92
Brulee I am glad to see you are still enjoying the FIMS, they truly are the absolute best in the world. I have the Accuphase Clean power supply, and yes the FIM between the wall and the unit makes a huge difference. I understand "no-moneys" and "Allies'" line of thinking, but trust me, it makes a huge difference. Think of it this way, the PS-Audio unit (and all units of this nature for the matter) do not MAKE or CREATE power, they only Manipulate it from one state to another. Now, if you think of it that way it becomes clearer. The better the power that you are to manipulate is presented, the better the output or manipulated power will be. I have a degree in electrical engineering. I don't say that for any sort of self glory, but rather to show that I do have some level of understanding your question and how to answer you. Best regards, Mike
Thanks Mikeam, that explains things for me.I am thinking of one of these for my next upgrade. I am currently using power wedge 116 but every one says this thing is better than any other "power product" out there.
Glad I could be of service. I would suggest you take a look at the exact power product @ www.exactpower.com. It will provide up to 2000VA of clean power and it is much more efficient than the PS Audio gear. I will be using one of these units in my home theatre to power everything. It works like my Accuphae unit, but it is newer, uses a switching power supply and costs a lot less. Best regards, Mike
PS> When I said it is newer I was refering to the technology employed. Thanks, Mike