MIT and tubes

do these two go together, I use golden tubes amps with are very "tubey", also have a mcormack dna and am looking for a pass aleph, will they work with these, thinking about terminator 2's
mkaes
From what I have been told, even by my dealer, you shouldn't go for the ref. stuff unless you have nothing but ref. equipment thru the whole system. Especially the source or it will show the weakness of anything there. He wouldn't even let me upgrade to ultra yet, now there has to be something there when a dealer will not take your money.I have tried this in a friends system that had the entry level cables and they worked better in his system then my higher models.This idea is even stated in last years rec. components when they said the ref. speaker cable was not to even be considered unless everything else was taken care of. I have not had any problems with it being bright, but when I changed to this cable I did the whole system not just one interconnect.I will have to convince a friend to come compare his MIT with mine.
There's nothing at all wrong with my source, it is reference quality. Yes, I've heard those same sentiments about Transparent. Perhaps the interconnect is just really bright, and the speaker cable is really dark. But then, that wouldn't explain another system I heard also to be very bright, and it had Ultra as both the speaker cable, and interconnect, and one of his sources was also reference quality. I just think MIT is much better. Besides, Transparent uses a series resistor in their networks (perhaps to achieve the same DC resistance over different run lengths of cable), and MIT uses nothing at all in series, except the wire. I think that's a better approach.
***This is just me, Bob Harley (until recently), and perhaps a legion of others who apparently ignore this site.*** I don't think so! You appear to be the one of the few people using MIT. There's a sucker born every minute, but apparently most aren't stupid enough to buy MIT. BTW, Harley probably got his MITs for free. Did you?
Hey Phill, what about Transparent,and please do not tear me a new one. I am fairly new to this.
No_money, Transparent is okay. If you really have "no money" though, I think you'll find better value in Goertz, XLO or Wireworld though. Satisfaction with cables and interconnects are system dependent, so try in your system before buying. Goertz has a money back home trial program and the Cable Company loans cables for audition (they often don't have what you want though). Most dealers will loan cables. Try to get a significant discount if you can. Cables are notoriously overpriced.