Anybody knows about NBS cables?

Does any body knows about NBS cable, especialy the Monitor 4 and how does it compare to another brands like Nordost, Cardas...? Is it a big improvement between Monitor 3 and 4? I have Jmlab electra speakers with Classe amp, pre, CDP Thanks for your inputs Worldcup86
worldcup86
I can't say anything about the rest of their line but I recently tried an NBS digital cable purchased by a friend on Audiogon recently (unfortunately no model #). He got it for a song, 125.00. It absolutely removed the digital edge I was experiencing with the Cardas Lightning cable and really smoothed things out. I have got to believe that NBS is really good based on that experience. But they are very pricey.
I was auditioning three different XLR and one RCA interconnects, Silver Hyacinths, Harmonic Tech. Pro Silways, NBS Monitor IV and JPS Superconductor 2 (RCA) . My system (Audio Research CD-2, Audio Research LS-16, Plinius 100 MKIII and NHT 2.5i speakers) can be bright to a fatiguing point, which certain cables, so I was searching for cables that would complement my system. The NBS was far superior to the others. It was more revealing and quiet. I also tried the NBS Monitor IV bi-wire speaker cables. They were competing with JPS Superconductors and Transparent Music Wave Super. Again, I liked what the NBS did for my system. I turned out purchasing their cables via the NBS promotion (the speaker cables were free) which contained all Monitor IV cables: 2 XLR IC's, two Monitor IV Power Cords and 10' Monitor IV bi-wire speaker cables. I'm a happy camper.
Did you buy NBS through the dealers or direct to company? How much did you pay for a whole set? You can email me privately [email protected] if you don't want to post the price right here Thank you very much
Have on order two pair NBS Monitor IV ICs after auditioning them for a week. I've been running Goertz Micro-Purls and have been extremely pleased until I put the NBS into the system. A whole new world--wider, deeper, very dimensioanl (fuller), even greater transparency, better focus and imaging with more air around instruments. Not a member of the Wire-of-the-Month Club (4 sets of interconnect in 12 years, including NBS), I don't usually audition wire. My conversations with Wen-Li of eAudionet.com brought the NBS to the house on his recommendation. He's first-class and a joy to deal with and his prices are excellent. Contact him.
I have NBS Monitor I, II interconnect and speaker cables in my system. I absolutely love what these cables do for my system.