Cardas or Nordost???

Currently I have all Nordost Cables in my system (SPM interconnects and Red Dawn Rev 2 speaker wire) My system is very basic and consists of a Wadia 850 run directly into a Mark Levinson 331. I am thinking about trying out the Cardas Golden Reference interconnects and Neutral Reference Speaker cable. I know these cables are totally different. Any thoughts on what would be the best fit? Thanks in advance...John
jla
They are both over hyped over priced cable scam rip offs.Its a piece of wire that niether of these companys make.They buy it from Belden,Pirelli,Shawflex.I really feeel sorry for people who have spent money on Qattro Fil and the likes.Go to www.high-endaudio.com go to the Audio Critique section and go to recomended componebts section read on the cable.Dont cry in your beer to long when you realize just how badly you have been had.Cardas and Nordst are both not value for your $.
I have tried the nordost on my Dunlavy V's and was way to bright and thin. I haven't used the Cardas. I got the Synergistic reference and am very pleased
Knocking Cardas or Nordost for not "manufacturing" their own wire is like knocking Mercedes for not "manufacturing" the steel used to make their cars. Mta, if your computer company "manufactured" its own silicon, would you post less tripe, or, would we all get more value from the drivel?