Right Angle Power Cord's

Hi everyone. I've got an ML 380S Pre-amp and it takes a right angle connection type power cord (cord plugs into the center-bottom of the unit). Can any one recommend a after market manufacturer that sells right angle (iec-end) power cords??
Thanks in advance.
hammer77b
I have a 2 meter Transparent PowerLink Plus with a right angle connector that doesn't really suit my needs. I've just been preoccupied with other things to think about getting something different. If you're interested in it, e-mail me.
I use a Synergistic Research Reference Master AC coupler that has a 90 degree IEC plug to cd transport.Also this was a great upgrade from a SR Master AC coupler cord.Soundstage and dynamics really increased.I plan on buying a Shunyata Research Black Mamba II cord soon to replace it which is also available with 90 degree IEC.I would recommend the Shunyata pc's.I was very pleased with the King Cobra V2 to my DNA-2 amp and a Viper V2 to my dac.
I would just get rid of the Levinson as if the engineering of the IEC connector is that bad to hide it under the unit just think what a mess they have made of the rest of it! That probably isn't an option so be advised that all the accessory power cord makers are familiar with the needs of the Levinson and offer right angle cords.....
Now, Bob. I have one of these preamps and it is a really excellent design. I believe the reason that they put the power cord there was two-fold:
1) there is not much room on the back-panel for an IEC connector
2) it allows the signal paths to be even shorter by removing the power-supply stuff from the back-panel area

BTW, I doubt if an improved power cord will make much difference. The PS inside is undoubtedly a good design.
Your two arguments make no sense whatsoever.......They should make room for the IEC and the shorter signal paths that we hook yards of input and output wire onto?.........Do a search on Audio Asylum as some cords make a significant difference used with this unit.....What makes the Levinson power supply design so good?