Your Best Hobbies (other than Audio)

It would be interesting to know what other things interest the audiophiles who are obviously so passionate about hi fi and Audiogon. I am similarly obsessively interested in cars and motorcycles. What are your interests?
johnsmythson11x59c5
Well I enjoy cars(new), fun to drive/fast cars, currently have a 2001 VW GTI VR6 though not the fastest thing on the road, it holds its own(in particular for the money, super cheap!) and is built fairly well. I completely enjoy chasing women around, I mean what else to guys in there early 20's like to do more? I like to frequent fine dinning establishments as often as possible. I read lots of books(when not listening to the system), non-fiction only, self improvement books, small business, Philosophy and history. And I am also into designer cloths as well, I prefer Jhane Barnes, and Ermengildo Zegna to the fore mentioned Armani, shoes gotta be Prada, though I like any other high end manufacturer that makes stuff that I feel is cool. I have not bought much for cloths in the last few months, I enjoy that a lot, need to get back on track. I play the stock market as often as I can trying to make as much as I can, gotta support the audio habbit. And I also enjoy shooting/collecting guns, rifles, nice shootguns, and hanguns(I.D.P.A. competition shooting). And what I do in my spare time you might ask, I come to audiogon and try to make my business thrive!
I road bike a lot. It's a good way for me to try and stay in shape. I bike to work in the warm months and bike on a treadmill-like device in the winter. It's another hobby that can entail spending lots of money!
I did not know ya'll had those thangs in Tuscaloosa! We don't have much use for anything that won't haul a few bales of hay down here. [:)] War Eagle! Charlie
Definately golf; this hobby can be a lot more extensive than you can imagine if you get into golf equipment like I do. Also love road and mountain biking and photography.