Your Best Hobbies (other than Audio)

It would be interesting to know what other things interest the audiophiles who are obviously so passionate about hi fi and Audiogon. I am similarly obsessively interested in cars and motorcycles. What are your interests?
johnsmythson11x59c5
I collect watches, mostly pre war elgin. wrist and pocket alike. My only other real hobby is collecting vintage Pioneer equipment mostly spec and M- series stuff, oops that sounds like audio, sorry, I'm basically a one trick pony.
Woodworking, I used to be a ham so I sold my gear to buy woodworking machinery. You guy's are probably thinking "Is this guy nuts?" not spending the money on audio gear but woodworking is my first love and audio my second. My wife is a different kind of love as I don't like splinters :-). Anyways, if it can be made of wood, I am up to the challenge to give it a try.
Coffee, Wine, Beer, Fine foods, Cooking (mainly breads and curries), Sport.
Eldragon - You are not supposed to drive an Alfa in the rain...they are just not designed for that. Why do you think the windshield wipers never work (at least on mine)? A true Alfista would have relocated to Arizona :-)