The best and worst Audiogon poster's

I have enjoyed these threads very much. I feel I have come to know some of Audiogon's members thru there postings. I have my favorite's like the knowledgable gentleman Albert Porter, In his ear's I trust Mikeam, Tubegroover, 3Dman and the controversial and sometime's entertaining Carl Eber. Who are your favorites and why.
brulee
And TM12, I would say that anyone who can't even spell "misery" (yes, I even make typos myself...often, but can spell decent anyway...and that sentence wasn't long enough to incur a typo, IMO), is perhaps in misery themselves. I've asked this of others on occasion, and mean no offense, but considering your angry traits...Are you currently incarcirated? If so, I hope you are able to adjust to being "normal" again, before your sentence is completed...good luck with that.
Tml2, you are one of the less credible posters on Audiogon, not because of your ideas, but because of your *ATTITUDE*. Whenever you have to put some(one)(thing) down to make your point, you really don't have one worth considering. Put your *IDEA* out there and let us judge for ourselves. Leave the *ATTITUDE* out and have enough faith in your convictions to tolerate those who might have come to a different conclusion than yours without the putdown. Arrogance belies inexperience at least, insecurity at best.
Boy,just what we needed.This posting started out pleasant enough; thanks Brulee.Like the women in audio thread,that got out of hand ,this looks to be heading that way.Albert sure gets my vote for his information,and demeanor.
Tml2, point well taken. You have some great ideas but your presentation lacks grace. Proclaiming the "truth" then denouncing all nonbelievers as idiots is a stategy that has failed all religions, Audiophilia Grandioso included. Last time I checked, there were still many ways to skin a cat. Relax, for you to succeed, others need not fail.
Hi Brulee; My vote(s) go to ALL AudiogoN members that have the maturity, knowledge, discipline, and character to make pleasant, courteous, intelligent posts (and threads) on audio subjects of interest-- even when there is significant disagreement on the subject material. AudiogoN can be a great site. Cheers. Craig.