Center channel mounting on Mitsubishi 52725

Help!! I own a Mitsu. WD-52725 and I also own a PSB Stratus C6 center channel. The problem: the center channel is heavy and has a large footprint. Does anyone make a mounting bracket/stand/solution for mounting a large center channel on top of the TV? The TV is about 2" deep at the top and tapers toward the bottom. Thought about using the Sanus top stand, but the slope would be a little too dramatic for this piece of equipment. Any suggestions?? Thanks. Nick
128x128nac25
Sean, very thorough comments on the center channel issue. I appreciate that. Unfortunately, the top of the Mits 52725 is only about 2" deep. Then the back of the unit starts to slope at a very steep angle. In other words, you only get that 2" depth to play with. I'm going to mount the center using two 2x4's and a 1/2" thick piece of painted plywood. I will use your advice on the vibration dampening though. Thanks for your insight!!
Sean,

Just as in Nac25's case with his Mits set, microdisplay based RPTVs in general have a particular problem in that the top shelf is very shallow. I had always thought that was done on purpose to keep people from putting anything other than a tiny CC speaker on it; i.e., keep the weight off.

I would be curious to know if CC speaker vibrations would affect any of the microdisplay technologies - DLP (which I own), LCD, or LCOS variants.

Thanks
Bruce
Wow. I Googled using Mitsubishi WD-52725 as the search criteria and came up with a website that had a bunch of info on this model. They listed the dimensions as that of what i had above. Then again, i guess that if the device doesn't utilized a "squared" chassis ( for lack of a better descriptive term ), our standardized methods of conveying physical dimensions are pretty lacking. Thanks for the clarification.

As such, i can see the problems involved in trying to mount most ANY speaker on the TV. Not even a Magneplaner would work well with that little bit of support underneath it : ) Sean
>