Favorite all-in-one remote control?

I'd like some opinions on the best all-in-one, learning remote controls out there. I don't even have all that many components, but I am sick of swimming in remote controls!! My gear is in a dedicated closet, so rf would be a plus (although I do have a set of powermids, so its not a deal-breaker). I've got 4 components to control (including a tv). Something of a reasonable size would be nice too, I'd like to avoid anything resembling a video game. Simplicity is a big plus, the less gadgety the better.
Thanks for your opinions, Jb3
jb3
I use the Marantz RC-2000mkII.With everyting you need but...I would like more macro's now that my system fires up with one button.
Like some others I prefer a simple remote to control things. I have and still use the HT sl9000. I also have their Mx500. I find the 9000 a lot eaiser to use in the dark.--(one button device change / 500= 2 buttons)The 10 key part is more mid positioned and thus more one-hand friendly.--The 500's pad is way to near the bottom and requires both of my hands It's just that the Mx seems to learn more codes. So,---I use 2 remotes
Harmony SST-659. This is the best combination of effectiveness/cost/simplicity that I've ever encountered. I bought one for my father-in-law after reading the review posted by the founder/CEO of the eCoustics web site.

http://www.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/5/7831.html

This thing is awesome, but does require a USB port and internet access on your computer to download the appropriate codes and micros. BTW, you don't have to program it. Just input the products you own on the Harmony web site and your remote gets downloaded apporpriately for your equipment/environment.

I highly recommend that you go to Harmony's web site and check it out. I'm ordering another one for myself. BTW, Harmony is EXCELLENT about adding support of new products. I have a fairly rare Resolution Audio Opus 21 CD player that uses proprietary IR codes. I asked to have the code loaded for the RA Opus and a week later it was on Harmony's list of downloadable code.

Lastly, I bought mine from an Authorized reseller at a substancial discount. Let me know if you would like the info for this dealer. I have zero relationship to Harmony or this dealer. I'm just a satisfied customer.

Enjoy,

TIC
This is a very helpful thread! I have been trying to decide if I should attempt to program the remote that came with my Rotel RSP-1066 (which IS a learning remote, but which is not the easiest thing to setup or use), or if I should pickup another universal learning remote. I, too, have checked out remotecentral.com, and it is a very good resource. My current faves are either the Harmony ST-659 or ST-768, the Home Theatre Master MX-700, or RTI Theatre Touch T2.

Man, those things can get expensive...
I've been using a Marantz RC2000mkII since '98 and really like it a lot. I've never used another brand so I'm unable to make a comparison with the other nice ones out there.