Favorite all-in-one remote control?

I'd like some opinions on the best all-in-one, learning remote controls out there. I don't even have all that many components, but I am sick of swimming in remote controls!! My gear is in a dedicated closet, so rf would be a plus (although I do have a set of powermids, so its not a deal-breaker). I've got 4 components to control (including a tv). Something of a reasonable size would be nice too, I'd like to avoid anything resembling a video game. Simplicity is a big plus, the less gadgety the better.
Thanks for your opinions, Jb3
jb3
I have been satisfied with the pronto tsu 6000. so much I bought 2. A new model is coming out soon to replace it so the 6000 should be popping up cheap soon. 400 is a fair price.
Check out RemoteCentral.com, which was where I did my research and got the Sony RM-AV3000 (MSRP $199) from B&H Photo Video online for $125. There are other better ones, but I didn't want to spend something equivalent to a AV receiver. I love what I have. Has many macro functions and can be programed to turn lights on and off. Macro function is a one touch button, which is convenient for wife and kids. Cool LCD touch screen. You can use any palm pilot pen for the screen in case you want to avoid finger grease.
Home Theater Master MX700. The best I have dealt with...easy to program, intuitive to operate and easy for others to figure out & use.

It truly eliminates other remotes. Main negative is no RF (newer models have) and a bit slow if channel surfing.

I use the Marantz RC-2000mkII.With everyting you need but...I would like more macro's now that my system fires up with one button.
Like some others I prefer a simple remote to control things. I have and still use the HT sl9000. I also have their Mx500. I find the 9000 a lot eaiser to use in the dark.--(one button device change / 500= 2 buttons)The 10 key part is more mid positioned and thus more one-hand friendly.--The 500's pad is way to near the bottom and requires both of my hands It's just that the Mx seems to learn more codes. So,---I use 2 remotes