Got a melody running around in your head?

I seem to always have my portable system, you know that soft gooey thing between your ears, running. There is a melody that will keep for a bit, and then I move on to something else. Right now, I hear that sweet little piano riff from the 3rd cut of Water's "Amused to Death." How about you?

Charlie
danvetc
My papy said "Son your gunna drive me to drinkin if you don't stop drivin that hot rod Lincoln"
Wow, 64 Dodge, a great sound. I have that on 180 gram vinyl...Greg brown is very talanted. You know how the am radio plays songs until you puke or turn it off? Right now every morning its "Drowin" This song is by, the backstreet boys but I just found that out....so here for about 4 weeks I've been hummin that song thinking, this group can really sing...then I find out who is singing it and I'm like....how could I possibly like something by that group? My brain must be dying....oh, well, I still catch myself humming the stupid song....that's my morning confession....oh god, there's that song again.....where's the off button?

Sadness came to my room,
Gave me rot gut whiskey
and lit a cigarette.
Danced around and said
Are we having fun yet?

Greg Brown

Listened to it yesterday and it's still there.

Sincerely, I remain