Best Concert DVD

Now that I finally have a pre/pro (Krell Showcase)that does justice to music, I have been snapping up concert dvd's.

Now I'm looking for recommendations. Which concert dvd's do you find exceptionally well done in terms audio and video fidelity? Which ones were the best in terms of the artist's performance?
kinsekd
I just watched a preview of Eric's Clapton's 01 tour on directtv last night and it was very good. They were advertising the DVD release of the concert. I will go pick it up. I also like U2's Elevation DVD but I am not very impressed with the video quality. I wish they would release U2's ZOO TV tour in widescreen DVD. I have the VHS and that is a very good concert. I also had the opportunity to see all three of these tours live.
I just watched a preview of Eric's Clapton's 01 tour on directtv last night and it was very good. They were advertising the DVD release of the concert. I will go pick it up. I also like U2's Elevation DVD but I am not very impressed with the video quality. I wish they would release U2's ZOO TV tour in widescreen DVD. I have the VHS and that is a very good concert. I also had the opportunity to see all three of these tours live.
Wvick Zooropa is on LD and you're right it's very very good. I'll buy it on DVD also when/if it comes out due to LD limited life. Want to watch that one for a long, long time.

Dave Matthews Listener Supported. Wish their live albums were that good.

Sarah Mclaughlin Mirrorball

Dylan Don't look back. Brings you back 30 years like it was yesterday.

Fleetwood Mac The Dance is a classic