So what sub are you using for your Home theater?

I would like to know whats sub or subs your using in your Home Theater system and why?I'm always in search of the fastest,lowest,and deepest sub out there?Any takers??Please no boomers.....
thxrich
Do they have to be just for an HT system ? What is the limit for how many subs you can have or list ? : ) Sean
>
I have a pair of Aerial sw 12 subs. Excellent for the money. Its a music sub that does theatre well. Non boomy and fast .
I own the Top Of the Line Legacy LF Xtreme and I am amazed at not only does it produce low bass, but it also produces various levels and frequencies of low bass, and thats the difference between a good subwoofer and a great one.
I'm currently using an all Paradigm set-up and finally purchased the Paradigm PW 2200 sub. I think it goes down to 18 Hz and is front-firing. I couldn't be any happier with Paradigm products. Very reliable, well made and not too expensive. I too like deep bass and this sub shakes the foundation.. I'm serious! If you don't want to spend over $1000.00 for a sub, you need not look any further. The PW 2200 goes for $900.00 CAD

happy hunting!
I am using the NHT-T6 Evolution Series Speakers. 4 12 inch subs in stereo. Excellent Value, wonderful presentation and true bass.
Frank Lavllee