Help with purchase of power conditioner

Hello, Ive recently been looking into buying a power conditioner but I don't know much about them. My budget is limited to 300 dollars new or used. My setup is as follows

Fronts: Paradigm mini monitors
Center: Paradigm studio cc
Surrounds: Paradigm ADP 350
Sub: Paradigm PW 2200
sony dvd player(budget player)
Onkyo Integra dtr-7 reciever
monster cable interconnects and speaker cables
Old magnavox 27" tv(next upgrade)

I've never had any experience with power conditioners and would really appreciate your input.
rigo_19
Quote: "All you have done is look inside and saw some wire you can't explain. Since the Digital 12 does not have screws to open the case, it would indicate you must have pried it open (broke it) to look inside. You would then unable to put the case back together properly, so it must now be unusable."

I did not purchase the unit. Someone who's very knowledgable in these forums, electronics and really up to date on line conditioners showed me the unit...

All you have to do is purchase a Tice power cord or interconnect--it has a 30 day money back guarantee. I think TPT is a cable cooking process. As for myself, I am definitely going to get a 10-12 ft stretch of 8 ga TPT treated cord and make my own power strip.
I've heard a significant reduction in noise and improved definition and subtlety in a friend's audio system, since he started using a Monster Power conditioner (model 2000). He has very noisy power coming into his house, attributed to the school across the street from him and a power substation nearby.

My power is not usually as noisy, and I have solid state amplification (my friend uses tubes), but my cable and power lines have been hit by lightning. So, for $125, I'll also soon get the Monster 2000 and hope for some audible improvement, along with the lightning insurance.
Sek, There's several Tice A/V Solo conditioners for sale in the Audiogon classifieds...the improvement brought in TV picture is stunning.
Thanks for all the great advice. I'm new to audiogon and I am impressed on how quickly everyone jumps at the chance to help out. I will be sure to do the same if any of you ever need help. I'm a pro audio engineer and have a lot more experience in that field than I do in home theater. Well once again, thanks everybody you've been a great help.
What do you guys think about the ps audio ultimate outlets? Would one of those work for me?