Krell or Classe?

Well everyone I have an age old question. I need your thoughts on whether I should go with the Krell KAV-300i or the Classe CAP-150 integrated amps........thanks!
kevin_h
Why pay twice as much for a Krell, when they are not twice as nice? Go with Classe!
I've auditioned both since I was trying to make the same choice. What I found was that the Krell sounded cleaner.
I own both a classe ca400 and a Krell FPB 300. I think you should make your decision depending upon which speaker you choose. I personally believe that the Classe is better built and has a little more flexibility because you have the option to bridge mono. Since you are comparing intergrated units, this won't be an issue. However, I have B&W speakers which sound tonally better when run with the Krell amplifier. Your best bet is to findout which speakers you will run and sample both amplifiers. Cost will also become a factor, I find the Classe products to be a better buy compared to the Krell.
I've owned the Krell for almost 3 years and have loved every minute of even though it leans toward the bright side because of my digital front end. Sony ES 85 with an Audio Alchemy DITB. The Krell has been criticized for being bright but I can assure you it is because of the source components. I very friendly dealer let me hook up a Mark Levinson 39 with it and the sound was awesome. Smooth in the highs with incredible Krell bass definition. The Classe is also an excellent product. I don't think you can go wrong with either choice. Let your ears decide for you.