Virginia Beach

There's another thread here for this area but it is over two years old with no follow on posts. So here's another go at it. I have no friends that care for my hobby, especially two channel. And then they ask where the Bose surround is at and I have a mini stroke every time.

I'm looking to try to get some serious people involved and if only just for a short time to gather new ideas and share experiences. So post something, give me a shout..whatever. We'll figure something out. And yes I know about the Richmond chapter. I'm not interested in driving an hour and a half to get there. Just keeping it local. Virginia Beach and Norfolk, Chesapeake, Suffolk residents... where are you?
tiggerfc
I am in Norfolk-- system is down at the moment due to rehabing the area--but would be interested in starting up a group--feel free to email me --thanks--Rich
Still no takers? :-/ Come on. Wheres the spirit? Or is this the cheap Bose theatre surround market? I need to move to NC. They have a place called The Analog Store. Guess what they sell? And they survive! lol. For real though.... New idea! How about one full day. Like a mini audio show. Bring a couple pieces of gear and some cables you are fond of and we'll give em all a listen, mix and match, drink tasty Belgian beer (im not promoting alcoholism here) and chat it up about experiences thus far. It would be a beneficial thing for those in the beginning stages and for those with established rigs. I'd have no problem recommending my place but it isn't the ideal listening room and 5 is a crowd. And its an apartment. Don't want to get reported. lol! Maybe I should invite the neighbors that would call the cops. ;-) Hope to hear from more of you.