London, Ontario

Anyone in London or Southwestern Ontario who's passionate about music and their systems, send me an email. If there's enough interest we can try to organize get-togethers.
Jon
jonsher
Not too many of us left -sign of the times and the state of the industry I suppose. I'm still here in the north end of London, at least for the time being. I listen to some classical, some 70's rock, some blues, but mostly 50's and 60's small group jazz, and primarily on the turntable. Over the years my system (see above post) has been tailored to give me the most realistic and "live" sound I can acheive with the last mentioned genre.
Sarnia is not too far away.You all ever setup any meetings.
My system is posted on this site.Haven't changed too much since I found the Emerald Physics and Fusion audio power cords.Sorry can't afford to get too much back into vinyl but Linn works fine for now.
cheers,
Peterd
I am in the Waterloo area london is not that far my system is in the virtual systems under "From The Past" Garnels
hi Guys
I am 1hr NW of London and have a couple friends in Brantford(Krell KSA250,Bryston SP1.7,9bsst,Legacy Classic,Paradigm studio 20) and Cambridge(Pass Labs,Martin Logan,JL)and I use
Krell SACD Standard,HTS 7.1,FPB 700cx,Raysonic CD128,DIY speakers with ATC mids,Volt lows,SS hi's.
Would love to chat,meet(group or one on one)
I have maybe talked to a few of you in the past and if so ""Hello again(Mike-DV60)""
We are a small bunch and it is good to meet you.
Look foreward to hearing from you.
John