Ohio: is there a club in north west ohio

hi
i moved here 4 yrs ago from the u.k and cant find anyone intrested in audio hifi....
people round here farm and make baby's..'shit hole
boring place...
help me find sanity in a nw ohio audio group..
anywhere between toledo and fortwayne would do
cheers
joolz
I live west of Mansfield. Work in Cleveland.

I don't think that I could be classified as an Audiophile yet. I am young and just out of college (planning on graduate school this fall), all that to say I am not sitting on a pile of cash. I anyone is interested in helping a bottom feeder, I would love to hear from anyone in the area.
Just ran acros this interest in NW OH. I'm in Findlay, 30 miles S of Toledo. I have Quad ESL 63's with Gradient subwoofers, Cary amp (Golden amp in retirement) and preamp, Lector CD player (and a modified Sony ES), Oracle turntable with a Linn Ittok arm mounted with a Koetsu Rosewood cartridge. I love my system and would love to talk.
Well first of all, Welcome to the US, albeit this greeting is somewhat dated by 4 years!

I'm in the Columbus Area as well but have been an avid audiophile for decades. Like everyone else, I'm only limited by my wallet not my imagination!

There aren't too many folks I have found with this "hobby" in these parts but would enjoy meeting and listening with others affected (or is that infected?) with this interest.

I'm an older hobbyist who enjoys tubes in most parts of the system. (Makes me a home heating genius in January and a sweaty puddle in August even with central a/c! with over 50 tubes glowing simultaneously).

FYI, there is one high end store in Gahanna, just west of Columbus, who sells Bryston, Ayre, ML, etc--Genesis Audio. Folks there are pretty cool from my experience.
I LIVE IN COLUMBUS OHIO AND WOULD LIKE TO GET TOGETHER WITH ANYONE IN THE AREA FOR LISTENING.I have JM Labs Focal utopias, krells, BAT, Accustic Art.Lets exchange music info. Always need new toons