Albany NY "Capital District"

The Catskill & Adirondack Audio Society has been around since 1989. It's been hibernating for a bit now, but if there is new response from this post, I'll see what we can do to ratchet up the meeting schedule! your emails in response are welcomed...
I expect to shortly tack on some club pages to my website under the Archives/Images section: http://wwwbearlabsusa.com
bear
If you want to play a piece of gear side by side with mine or another, bring it along if you want.
Warning to those coming to Saturday's listening session, I have to leave at 3pm for the airport. So, we have to be complete by then.
Bill, thanks for hosting such a great event, it was a lot of fun - hope you had a great flight. Good music, people, system and food what more can anyone ask for. Jacko, it was great to meet Glen and yourself. Rudy, after several years it was great to finally put a face with the voice/text :) I will have a link to the picture shortly.
Thanks all for the fun afternoon. I really enjoyed listening to other's music and learning about you. And for those I know, it was great to see you.