Pacific Northwest Audio Society

The Pacific Northwest Audio Society meets on the 2nd Thursday of every month at 7:30pm at the Congregational Church on Mercer Island in Seattle.
128x128crna39
June Meeting; Planning on having Brad Judah owner of Real World Accoustics from the Portland area, he will demo his speaker system with and without a newly designed inductance coil. I have heard this coil and it is impressive and soon to be available to speaker manufactures. We will also be comparing his speaker system and amplifiers to the clubs so you can compare his products to what we have.Look forward to some great tunes. Had a great time at the last meeting. The President
Anyone at the last meeting know what the name of the 100 year old Piano recording, CD was? It sounded awsome.
Jerry P.
hi jerry,

i brought that disc, "a window in time" on telarc, rachmaninoff playing rachmaninoff, recorded on piano rolls from 1919 to 1928. the track we were playing was recorded in 1919.
June Meeting; Unfortunately Brad Judah had a meeting rescheduled in Illinios and he will not be able to make it to the June meeting, I will reschedule for a later PAS meeting. I apolagize, and will have a subject for the June meeting soon. If you still have your survey please bring it to the next meeting or send it to me.
PS: a friend of mine is selling his black ash B&W 801 Matrix III on Sound Anchor stands for $2800, they are in excellent shape, for more details contact me; Jerry P