Pacific Northwest Audio Society

The Pacific Northwest Audio Society meets on the 2nd Thursday of every month at 7:30pm at the Congregational Church on Mercer Island in Seattle.
128x128crna39
We will be comparing Power cords at the April meeting (special time) 8PM, 4/12/0001. If you have a power cord you would like to compare please bring it.
fellow members; i just stumbled on this site. does anyone know the topic of the next meeting?
This month we will be comparing the clubs CJ preamp to a Stan Warren design Passive. Bring your favorite CD, after we decide what sounds better we can just listen to CDs. I will bring my transport and knew DAC. I have decided to sell my Audio Prism Foundation III for $500, I will bring it to the meeting. See you there, Jerry P.
June Meeting; Planning on having Brad Judah owner of Real World Accoustics from the Portland area, he will demo his speaker system with and without a newly designed inductance coil. I have heard this coil and it is impressive and soon to be available to speaker manufactures. We will also be comparing his speaker system and amplifiers to the clubs so you can compare his products to what we have.Look forward to some great tunes. Had a great time at the last meeting. The President
Anyone at the last meeting know what the name of the 100 year old Piano recording, CD was? It sounded awsome.
Jerry P.