Anyone else ever experience electrical dropouts?

Whats going on here? I noticed about a year ago that my signal would drop out when I would walk across a particular part of my listening room. I sold my last rig and was not listening to music for awhile. I rebuilt my rig and now my dropouts are worse. My signal will drop now if I'm in the adjoing room walking around, if I open or close my closet doors, if someone turns a light on or off downstairs and if someone opens or closes the garage door. I know I'll probably have to call an electrician in order to fix this, but any ideas whats going on here? Is it possibly a problem with the electrical panels ground? This is pretty dang frustrating...
128x128b_limo
B_limo - what signal do you mean? From any source you are playing you have occasional dropouts? Is power being interrupted or dropping in voltage??
"Whats going on here? I noticed about a year ago that my signal would drop out when I would walk across a particular part of my listening room."

Stop walking across that spot.
And stop opening or closing the closet doors? Stop using any light switches throughout the house? Stop using the garage door opener? Uh, ok

I believe the cutouts are occuring through my source, a wadia 170i ipod dock. Could be the dock or the docks or the docks power supply. Haven't pin pointed it yet but still, I think the main source of problem has to do with the homes electrical in some way...