What's your profession? Age?

Just thought after the "how much is your system worth" post that it would be nice to see what all these people do to get $80K systems, and perhaps how long it takes. I'm a 29-year old economist for the gov., just completeed my Ph.D. last month, and my system is at about $10K. Just a pup hoping to keep upgrading...
128x128felthove
I'm 34 I'm an ex butcher that has just finished an apprenticeship as a carpenter and now supervising for a construction company. My system probably retails for about 7 grand but paid a lot less than that, just getting started really, pretty happy at the moment but looking to upgrade my amplification in the next 6 months
I am a university teacher. I am 54 years old. My system is all Coincident Technology: speakers, amps, preamp. Near 25K, I guess.
54, EVP Marketing in the SEMI industry. I am afraid to do the math on my audio equipment addiction. My first stereo was purchased in 77 while deployed on an aircraft carrier and currently have two home theaters and three stereos. I guess I should have started this by saying, "Hi my name is Greg and I am an audio addict". Audiophile anonymous anyone?
I am 53. Pro Guitarist 44 years of working the guitar 12 years performing. Pro Artist 25 years of sales & Inventer/Creator of Light Etchings & Light Etching designs. Sr. Designer- Electrical/Mechanical. Inventer & Designer of The Human Vehicle- a human powered mid sized car.